Friday, November 13, 2009

last day of school =3

Today was the last day we, form 3's being at school.
Aww...i already start missing all the sm gang members :(


Well we watched Drag Me To Hell at the pameran room and man, it was damn scary! (to me la)
The freaking old woman always give me a chill down my spine.
She's gross and yucky too.
I wonder if she had health problems since she keep on vomiting...
right INTO THE GIRL"S FREAKING MOUTH. *shivers*


I pity the actress...being kissed by that old woman. Not only once but a few times okay?!
The ending was kindda sad and disappointing :(

I guess this month i've watched too much of horror movies so thats why i have insomnia.
I'm not into horror movies usually and so far this year, i already watched 3

  • One Missed Call
  • Jennifer's Body
  • Drag Me To Hell

Anyways after finishing that movie, we played with feathers.
I didn't knew catching feathers could be so fun LOL
Its sad to know that we're leaving school today and i missed everyone already

p/s to all the SMs: wanna go out and watch 2012? :)

Anyways, SM/rempit gang rocks :D


Signing off : SM 4 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment