Saturday, February 13, 2010

chinese new year / valentines 2010

HOHOHO!! though its not christmas..but whatever lah


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE
and not to forget most, VALENTINES ;D


to me, having valentines on cny was special...
too bad my valentines won't be special as there's no one special to celebrate with :/
but who cares? (okay fine..i admit i care -.-)
there's still cny right :P

kinda sad to know that i'll be single for valentines =.= (you can call me a desperado)
but what to do right if no one's asking you out?
pretend to be thick faced and ask guys out? Nah...thats not my type.


Anyways...thats not the end of the world.
I still got cny :D *convincing myself*
Who needs someone for valentines when i have family? (okay..maybe i do need one >.>)


Hopefully this year i'll get EVEN MORE angpaus compared to last year :D


Cheerios,

No comments:

Post a Comment