Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CNY 2013 Manicure!

Hello again!

Yeap I had a new header that I worked on till midnight LOL
Still not very impressive though.

Anyways! Here's my manicure for Chinese New Year!


Pic from my instagram (duh of course its mine what am i talking)


Formula for O.P.I My Address Is Hollywood is pretty smooth!
For my ring finger, I wear 2 layers of O.P.I Teenage Dream which is from Katy Perry Collection to make my manicure stand out more.

After 3 days of wearing with Seche Vite top coat (I did put on base coat too) the polish haven't chipped at all even though I had been using my nails pretty often to pry open the lid of Love Letters tin and not to mention, opening cans of soft drinks during this festive season -_-


I could say it is really long lasting! Pretty proud of it too hehehehe
If you wish to have EVEN LONGER WEARING, i would recommend to apply another layer of clear top coat polish every 3 days ^_^

Or if you wanted a change of style, you could always "top up" nail arts or apply glittery top coats

That's all, I'll be posting another manicure of mine soon! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment