Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy birthday ♥

Yeap it is middle of the night @ 3am sharp and I feel like blogging :3


Happy Birthday to my boy boy!

I super love this photo of him :P

He's 22 now (quite old :P) and in another month, he's going for his internship which will last 6 months.
That means he will be busy from Monday till Friday...kesian :(
That also means me and him will be spending lesser time since we won't be meeting or going back together from college :(
I feel paiseh too if I were to ask him out on Saturday (The day which he can rest and sleep longer) :(
We'll see how it goes and all I can do is hope that nothing change. 


I actually planned to date and celebrate his birthday and watch the movie I wanted to watch damn badly, "Life Of Pi". It is gonna stop showing in cinemas!
But too bad, he forgotten and had arranged his schedule. When I reminded him only he know lol.
He asked if still wanna go or not, if yes then he will wake at 3am (which is now) to do his work.
Of course I felt embarrassed to said yes even though I want it badly.
Where can ask birthday boy to wake so early in the morning just to accompany me watch some boring movie at the cinema?
Plus, I'm not the one who is being celebrated but him.


He asked me twice but I just say nevermind though I was kinda sad. I keep wonder what to do to replace that cancelled date. And here I am, sleeping late so that I will wake up late tomorrow.
Cannot show him that I was sad cause I don't want him to end up being sad as well.
So I decided that I'll put on a smile and make him happy throughout his birthday though I'm not going out with him :)


But really, sometimes I am just rather dumb for showing my feelings everywhere. Dumb as always.
Maybe its just because I'm afraid of losing someone dear to me.
And letting them know is my way to ensure I hide nothing from them.
And that's what people always say, hide nothing = trust = not losing anyone.
After all, if I never show, they will never know. And this would make things worse in future since they didn't know it hurt the other.
Or perhaps I am wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment