Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Resolution Checklist

#1 Go for college and enjoy college life
#2 Love more, hate less

#3 Enjoy life more, worry less
#4 Be more romantic (HARHAR)
#5 Be more thoughtful/considerate
#6 Earn more money Started my very own blogshop so you can say I'm earning extra side income :P
#7 Make others happy
#8 GET MY DRIVING LICENSE! (MUST!!) Failed the driving test once but finally got it :)
#9 Go for more dates :3
#10 Be a good girlfriend (MUST TOO!!)
#11 Be a good kid I worked and went for college without throwing tantrums AHAHA
#12 Get an iPad 3 
#13 Persuade dad to get me a Macbook Pro (The cheapest will do T___T) Got a MBP 13" from dad :D
#14 Have a great birthday date :D (I believe this will come true!) Celebrate the whole day with dear, came back and my family celebrate again with me! I am a happy kid!! :DDDD 
#15 Don't disappoint people Who could avoid that?
#16 Be closer to God Trying hard *keep fingers crossed*
#17 Appreciate the life I'm having  I have lovely people all around me! :3
#18 Be more socialable! Knew loads of friends in college and had been talkative ever since then :D
#19 Meet more awesome people College made this come true :P
#20 Be jealous lesser Lol couldn't help it when there are nice girls surrounding him AHAHA
#21 Get some couple stuffs (Cheesy but I don't care! Rings, keychains, shirts, ANYTHING!) Got couple keychains! Couple shirts coming soon :P
#22 Be smarter a little (Cause I feel like I'm getting dumber for not studying so long)
#23 Make my relationship STRONGER AND TOUGHER! Trying hard!
#24 Go for a holiday getaway with dear (If can lah...though it doesn't seem possible) This will come true on 2013!
#25 Live with the motto "Impossible is nothing!" (got me hoping for the above resolution hahah)
#26 Get more angpau!
#27 Celebrate important events with loved ones Birthdays, uncle's wedding I had accomplished all (Y) :D
#28 Receive Christmas presents! (I never actually had received any so far)
#29 Celebrate my first 1 year anniversary with dear :D
#30 Get good results for SPM (5As at least. Please T_____T) Got 4As :(
#31 Be happy
#32 Complete all of the above


Score : 16/32 

That's half. Not that bad lol. But its okay, its the past already! 
Thanks 2012 for being awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment