Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Yes, I'm feeling hardworking to update my blog at the very first day of 2013!

So yeah,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

May this year would be a better one!
My 2013 resolutions as below!


  • Get better exam results (CGPA at least 3.5 please)
  • Don't fail any subjects
  • Meet up and catch up with my secondary friends! MUST!
  • Celebrate 2nd anniversary with my dear~ 
  • Visit Penang :3
  • Axxezories have better business!
  • Save up more money!  (At least RM 500?)
  • Lose some weight
  • Face be acne-free and sharper shape
  • Be fairer at least a bit!
  • Get a car
  • Have a peaceful college life (Someone is being annoying right now)
  • Eat Ikea meatballs, burger kaw kaw!


I think that's all for now hahahah 
2012, you had been full of smiles, sweats (er?), and also tears.
2013, you could be better! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment