Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Internship

Hi internet user

Lol it's been a long time since I blogged. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well there :D

I'm in the middle of my sem break right now and today 14th Sept 2013 marks the 30th monthsary of me and my boy hehe

Well, we had a simple date today.

----------------

Morning, we had brunch at Wendy's, Times Square with our Living Social coupon.
Link here


We had our mango dessert at Hui Lau Shan, Pavilion. Ordered my favo mango crisps and chocolate wan.
Dear had some mango and coconut dessert which he claims to be awful and made his tummy unwell later :(
He had blacklisted that place lol but I'm sure we would go there again in future :P


Just right after dessert, we went to watch The Internship!


It was one of the many nice movies I've watched so far in 2013.
I give it a rating of 4.5/5

Well this movie actually is about 2 middle aged salesman whom had lost their job and finally decided to work in Google. However, they have to go through internship and finish a few tasks and compete with each other in groups. And by the end of the internship, only 1 group will be selected to work with Google.

Darn, ever since this movie I really wanted to go for a visit at least in Google office.
The foods are free, they have a slide to come down, sleep pods, rest pods etc.
Its just like an adult playground!




Are you tempted yet?

Heh this movie also have quite a few hotties inside.

Andddddddddd.....




TADAAAAA!!


One of them is Dylan O' Brien
Such a hottie ♥
I had to control my hormones while watching the whole movie lol.


Okay, no more spoilers as I shall let you guys watch it yourselves.
TTYL!


No comments:

Post a Comment