Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lets scream for ice creammmm

And by ice cream, I mean gelato.


Ever since the trip to Genting, me and dear found out about this super amazing gelato.
Its Gelatomio.
We had rum and raisin gelato there (That flavour is only available at Genting and not any other KL outlets) and at first bite, we fell in love with it.

Gelato ain't the same like any other ice creams out there.
Its of a smooth texture, you dont have to struggle scooping some ice cream with your spoon.

And we saw a deal on Groupon offering Gelatomio vouchers and we know we have to buy.


Gelatomio on the rock
Peppermint chip (both of our favourite) and blueberry mascarpone (tastes meh only)


This is only available at Pavilion outlet. They sort of mix ice cream together with toppings of your choice on a freezing cold stone.
We ordered this just to try how it tastes like since the videos looks interesting.
I would say it tastes okay only. Perhaps its the wrong choice of gelato.
Not worth for the price though
(If I don't have the voucher, I wouldn't be ordering this either)




Waffle and gelato
(Double chocolate and coffee crunch)

A classic dessert. I would say this tastes quite good. However they took so long just to make the waffle.
It took more than 10 minutes that I had to check if they forgotten about the order.
But definitely this wins Gelatomio on the rock in terms of price and taste.




*taken from my Instagram @chishein*

Large cup of gelato which you may choose 3 scoops of gelatos of your choice.
Its about RM 13 if I'm not mistaken.



For now we both had gotten a bit "sien" of gelatos.
Perhaps we would go there again for affogato in future.
Thank God for Melaka I found out that affogato are a real gem.


Till then. Take care 



No comments:

Post a Comment