Friday, November 21, 2014

Nobody

Had you ever felt lonely and powerless at the same time?

Lately, there's been too many times of heartbreak, sadness and arguments.
Each of them is slowly ripping my heart off.
I can't do anything. Never had I felt so powerless like this before.

Who cares if I'm having a bad day?
Who can I turn to since it seems as if I had lose everything that used to be so important to me?
It gets lonely especially at night and when everyone had fell asleep.
And there I am, swallowing hard on my fate, crying alone silently on my bed to sleep.
I felt poor and stupid. Poor for not having anything and stupid for screwing things up.
The feeling is as if losing everything and left with nothing.

I'm really sick and tired of what I am right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment