Monday, July 27, 2009

jai ho.

Yesterday had dinner outside to celebrate my bro's big day at some western restaurant.

Some foods i ordered:


My lamb chop =D



Fried squids <3



Banana split =)


Drooling? No?
I didn't really take pic of the other food because they find it annoying to take pic of foods while eating.
Went home after that with a balloon stomach and felt so full the next day that i feel like vomiting =X


Cute leh?


"You're too young to learn kissing..."


Ask him to say "cheese" but he say "Eeee" instead. =.="


Face cramp...


I like this pic most. he look so innocent and so cute X)


Today's injection was quite scary at first.
Hand starting to be numb now =/
(PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH/ HIT/ BEAT OR HURT MY LEFT ARM. THANK YOU.)
____________

The reason of my blog title :
How you could learn washing windows by Bollywood dancing. (eg: Jai Ho)




LOL...
credits goes to the owner: Kenny Sia
The video can be found : here

I know this post is a long one. Mind me.

You are the reason that I breathe,
You are the reason that I still believe,
You are my destiny,
Jai Ho! Uh-uh-uh-oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment