Thursday, July 30, 2009

the WORST damn thing.

School's being quarantined for a week starting tomorrow, 31 July till 6th of August.
Its because of H1N1 is spreading fast.

Today, many students went back home due to fever etc...
And me, who's healthy also had cough and itchy throat now =S
Kindda afraid if i'll get fever later as those who sit beside and in front of me were sick people...=X


Hope i'm not getting H1N1...
If yes, i'll just wait to meet Christ XD.
i'm feeling kinda uneasy now =/

And oh yeah, there's this evil kid named Bryan (not our school's one) hacked into my hotmail.
Damn.
He even threatened to hack my maple acc TOO.

What the hell is wrong with you? I offended you ah?! Do i know you?!
What could you do with my e-mail? Help me read my e-mails for me?
Approve requests? You're just so stupid and brainless.


And what's more unbelievable, HE'S ONLY 11. (bad kids are all over)

If anyone of you came upon him, in my msn.
Please ask him to get lost of my acc and inform me ASAP.

You guys also must watch out. I think he got a password tracking programme.
Once he have your e-mails (just in case in my contacts), he'll hack in straight away.

Ways to know if its the hacker during msn:
  • he speaks bad english
  • knows simple english ONLY
  • talks quite a lot of bad words
  • you can tell if he speaks chinese

That stupid fella...you better watch out!
You'll pay for what you do.
I MEAN IT AND AIN'T JOKING.

(dang...kids nowadays are just evil, rude and stupid. Like Plankton in spongebob squarepants.)


You're the worst damn thing
that my eyes have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment