Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Gotta Feeling

I'm back people!

Well now only got my internet as i had shifted and the bloody streamyx workers are so damn slow!
During the hiatus, i was so busy as u-know-what pmr is in 3 weeks! And i'm here just to make an update.

I can see that here and my cbox was full of dust. What to do? Nuffnang money also decrease a LOT!

Today was a horrible day in school. As there's fighting, beating up and KNIVES.
School is really freaking me out ok?

____________________________________


Oh yeah, last week i tried driving. And its so obvious that i'm not a goody in it.


1st Try

When i was just opened the car door, i alrd screamed. And my sis who's cycling says she wanna chase me from the back. I ended up just starting the car. So its a fail.


2nd Try

Okay...so i actually drived. But not even a full round because i was freaked out.
The car actually can move by its own without me stepping the oil.
I think my mom was freaked out too. Her car was huge so its a little out of control.

(I found it funny when i press the brake all of a sudden cause my mom's body jerked to the front. So thats why i press it a few times in purpose ;D)


Driving isn't easy as i thought =O



No comments:

Post a Comment