Monday, March 31, 2014

Practicum Milestone : Unlocked and Accomplished



So.....I had my practicum/internship started on 10th February and it ended 8 weeks after at 18th March. 
Was a loooooooong time it felt as I were counting the days and wanted it to end badly.

I have to say, working world is a realistic world.
Think you know your classmates and friends well?
LOL, wait till you start working together.

Yeap, dramas and conflicts happen all the time.
Don't be surprised when a "friend" back stabbed or bad mouthed about you.

Anyway, to keep it short, I didn't enjoy that as much as I thought I would.
Dealing with other people's problem when own problem wasn't solved is not my thing I guess.
I still prefer to lead my college life, meeting up with sincere friends and gossip around (just like a teen should be)

Being old sucks.
Just wish the real working world won't come anytime soon.


will be blogging my Pangkor trip soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment