Saturday, June 20, 2009

dont.know.what.

sometimes i don't like blogger's settings.
why must we make our blog private instead of blocking people from gaining access?


there were so many kepoh's out there keep talking behind my back.
And seriously, I HATE IT. VERY MUCH.
you people have nothing better to do?
If you know who you people(s) are, STOP IT. (i know who you all are.)
And just leave my blog alone. (though i know you all won't.)


I feel like privatize my blog again =.="
or restrict it to myself ONLY.
____________________________________________________________

should i change my blog layout again? .___.
man...i'm bored.


Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough?
Who’s gonna talk to me on the phone till the sun comes up?
Who’s gonna take your place?
There ain’t nobody better.



and again.
I SENSE GOSSIPS.

(not being perasan but having perasaan)

No comments:

Post a Comment