Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello there fellow human!

College had got me really busy.
It didn't turn out what I thought it would be -_-
And yaaaaaa, I am busy with my online business : click here to be directed
Finals are coming, DAMN.

Did I mention how hard is Psychology?
And Social Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy, Cultural Practices in Malaysia.
And worse of all, TAMADUN ISLAM DAN ASIA (which i think shouldn't be included in the syllabus as the first place -_-)

Waking up early from Monday-Thursday (Shit, I regret)
Weekends are the only days which I can sleep till 12pm.
I'm exhausted.


Hmm I'm planning to start making handmade jewelries and accessories
What do you think?


It may look something like this


AREN'T THEY CUTE?!
They are made from clays.

I managed to get some PADICO branded clays which had burned my wallet but they have yet to come.
Once I had received them, I would start making some and share them here! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment