Saturday, April 4, 2009

unbearable..

ugh...1 week had passed..
i've been keeping myself busy these whole week...
but...
NOTHING CHANGED
NOTHING COMES OUT FROM MY MIND
i've tried..but yet all this is just tiring me..
i study, i go for tuition, i stay back at school and came home late, i do my KGT, i do housechores, i stay up late at night so the next day i'll be sleepy and sleep longer and not to remember..
it doesn't help...tiring and yet useless...

having my parents around is a real headache...
whatever i do they'll be guarding..
no freedom at all..
it feels like being grounded...or worse than that..

what a pathetic life i've been living in..
nothing had gone right...
there's a good thing had happened to me last 4 months but now..
its crushed into pieces...
am i born to suffer all this?
am i born just to do houseworks and chores?
NO.

i know what u all will say..
forget bout it right?
get over it right?
all this is happening to me...
not you...ok?
its hard and i need time..alright?

wouldn't it be better if i'm a guy?
i don't need to suffer all this pain...
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
to always get me through the day
and make it ok
I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment