Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Dis post was quite late though but still, i wanna wish my mum
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! ♥
my mum's birthday is on 30th August (dats 1 day b4 merdeka) We went 2 One Utama wif my aunt n my cousins (my dad din went thr wif us)...but yet sumthin nt really nice had happened thr =X
Anyways, i go shop wif min chi until we drop n my stupid shoe make my heel bleed...=(
I bought a lotta clothes from Padini Concept Store cuz gt magasale ma... gt discounts range from 50%-70% so its very cheap n from RM 99 become RM 22
We go eat at a thailand restaurant (duno wads d name) n their food was quite okay but they serve our food quite late n we're starving..
We went back home at around 11.00pm n gt back home around 11.45pm
luckily its nt too late 4 my mum 2 celebrate her special day wif my dad x)
my dad bought banana chocolate from secret recipe n we sang songs n eat again =D
Sry 2 say dat thr are no pics taken on dat day

1 comment: