Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged by Camen

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 5.04 pm

Name: Tan Chi Shein

Sisters: Tan Chi Nei, Tan Chi Jeh, Tan Chi Sing

Brothers: Tan Guan Yu

Shoe size: 6 and a half

Height: 163+ cm

Where do you live: Bandar Mahkota Cheras

Favourite drinks: Carbonated, cuppucino, juices n latte

Favourite breakfast: Nasi Lemak at skul

Have you ever been on a plane: Nope

Swam in the ocean: Yea

Fallen asleep in school: Yea..during examz (after i finish my paperla..)

Broken someone's heart: no..

Fell off your chair: yea

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No

Saved e-mails: Yeap

What is your room like: normal bt messy

What's right beside you: Windows

What is the last thing you ate: Fried mihun

Ever had chicken pox: Not yet =(

Sore throat: yea

Stitches: No way!! they're painful!!

Broken nose: Of cuz not la =.=

Do you believe in love at first sight: No

Like picnics: depends

Who was the last person you danced with: Never danced with anyone before...

Last made you smile: Nigahiga's youtube videos!! It doesn't make me smile bt make me laughing like sumone retarded O.o"

You last yelled at: my sis

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like:
I dun like anyone...

Kissed anyone: NO

Get sick: nope..

Talked to an ex: Dun even hav an ex..

Miss someone: Nope..

Best feeling in the world: With my family n frenz n eating CHOCOLATE!!

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: err..yes (dun laugh)

What's under your bed: the floor

Who do you really hate: dunno..

What time is it now: 5.16 pm


Randoms :

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
No.

Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes

Q: Do you want children: maybe.

Q: Do you smile often: nt really sure

Q: Do you like your hand-writing: ok la

Q: Are your toenails painted: No

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: i luv my bed bt a new 1 would be better =)

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Eating

Q: I can't wait till: d big holiday!!

Q: When did you cry last: a few weeks ago..

Q: Are you a friendly person: Wad do u think??

Q: Do you have any pets: Nope

Q:Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: None

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: I can't even rmb who is d last person i hold hands with..

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?: No.

Q: are you doing right now?This tag.

Q:Have you ever crawled through a window?No.

Q:Can you handle the truth?: Depends

Q:Are you closer to your mother or father?: My mum ♥

Q:Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Parents.

Q:How many people can you say you've really loved?: can't count at least its my whole family..

Q:Do you eat healthy?: Nt really

Q:Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: No

Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?:Yes

Q:How often do you go to church?: Almost every Sunday

Q:If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: my mum i guess

Q:Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet

Q:Are you confident?:No

Q:5things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998): Eat, sleep, go toilet, go 2 skul, do homework

Q:5 snacks I enjoy: chocolates, kit kat, ice cream, cake n sushi (i noe they're heavy snacks)

Q:5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: Donation 4 charity, giv it 2 my parents, use d money 4 clothes n d things i wana buy..n savings too
Q:5 of my bad habits: hmm...

Q:5 places I have lived in: My house. My grandma's house, my cousins house,cameron highlands hotel, genting's hotel.

Q:5 jobs I've had: Student, daughter, sister, granddaughter, cousin

The Lucky Five-
Min Chi (yea..u again)
Hui Min
Rebecca
Sheng Juen
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment