Friday, April 17, 2009

Another tag

Have you ever been out of the country?
yup...

Do you talk with boys more or with girls?
Girls of course

Do you like experiencing new things or would you rather stay in your comfort zone?
Rather stay in my comfort zone...

Who pisses you off the most?
My siblings...=X

What was the worst part of 2009 so far?
sitting for PMR (shit)

What was the best part of 2009 so far?
err...had been with him

If one thing could make 2009 perfect, what would it be?
getting straight A's for my PMR and my other exams...oh and him coming back..*prays*

Have you ever puked at someone else's house?
O.O NO....have you?

Do you like going to relatives houses?
Sometimes...depends on my schedule (i'm a very busy person you know..xD jk la)

Are you very close with your cousins?
Kindda I guess..

If you are an only child, did you ever wish you could have siblings?If you have siblings, did you ever wish you were an only child?
I wish dat i'm the only child seriously...

What do you do to relieve your stress?
nothing much...blogging and sms-ing i guess..

Do you get mood swings?
Yeah...

Do you spend a lot of time getting ready to go out?
Yea...always being scolded by my mom for being the slowest =.="

Do you flirt?
No...if you say i do then i'm gonna dig out your eyeballs and wash it with clorox...violent heh? wana try?

Is your closest friend a guy or a girl?
Girl of course...

Who do you normally talk to if you have worries?
My frens, ice, my "gu zi" and last time used to be him

Have you ever felt betrayed?
Yes...

The most perverted person you know?
supposed to be my sis but now i think tessa, hui min and shark were so much more perverted than her after chapter 4 was thought xD...

The least perverted boy you know?
him lol..

What was the strangest thing you ever saw?
erm...the mud which is moving under the ground during last year's sport's day and lizard eating another lizard..oh yeah and the plastic which i hold got lizard...saw their "cute little claws" (its the scariest thing i've ever saw..not the strangest)

What are your current favourite songs?
Many!! Tell you what...big bang is an addiction...right shark? (lolli lolli lollipop...xD)

What was the worst injury you got?
Heart broken lol...

What was the best dream you ever had?
him paying me a surprise visit at my house...hahaha..

If you could choose what gender to be, would you rather be a girl or a boy?
A boy but sometimes i feel being a girl have its profits =D

Have you ever had surgery?
No...

Done! I tag : whoever who wants to do this...want to do just say i tag..no need put stolen tag lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment