Friday, April 17, 2009

take a step backwards..

lol...reading my past posts since the first one..found it quite crappy and boring lol...try reading your last time's post...

you will have a kind of feeling which makes us feel that the time flies very fast and the feeling of going back to the old, nice and memorable pasts...thats what i feel la..

if i'm not wrong, hui min you say when you read back your old posts you cry is it? Lol..I also got a bit la :( Its alrd one year and my blog is alrd 1 year old...all my happiness, my sadness its all recorded in this ordinary url...chishein.blogspot.com heartbeatsfornoone.blogspot.com

How much i wish i can go back to the time when bad things haven't happen on me yet...i miss them and i love them...

How much i wish i can go back to our pasts...where this tragedy never ever happen to us...

All i can do now is pray for a better future and hope all my prayers come true...*crossed fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment