Sunday, December 4, 2011

ended my secondary school life

Yep, I just finished my SPM last wednesday. And I can't believe it, time passed by way too fast!
I'm now currently working already! Well as a part timer only
But heck, working is not as easy as i thought. I worked for nearly 10 hours everyday
Its only my 2nd day working and I am already exhausted. Fail i know :/

I didn't get to enjoy life after spm. There's many many things i wanna do like driving, having a new hairstyle, paint my nails to crazy colors, dye my hair (but my mum doesn't allow me too and my bf says i look better with natural hair color D:)
But anyway, maybe I should earn some cash before these.

Yesterday wasn't as good as I wished.
Although I would like to spill everything out but I think its better if I keep it to myself.
Hoping for a better future!

2 comments:

  1. hey i'm sure you'll do good for spm so not to worry, yeah (: (: by the way, i'm melissa who used to handle the facebook page for a beauty brand you very much support. i just wanted to come by to personally say thank you to you for all of your encouragement+participation. although i'm no longer affiliated to the company, the biggest (and best) reward was being able to directly interact with all of you. hope you're doing good! /hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello there! thank you so so much and i'm sorry for replying late. i already got my results and hmm...not really that impressive. so how are you lately dear? i hope you're doing fine :)

      Delete