Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Skinfood 12 Days Challenge : Day 12!!!

HOORAYY ITS ALREADY DAY 12!
Sorry for the super super late post. Had Add Maths exam till like 4.30 pm and reached home at around 5.20 pm. SUPER EXHAUSTED! D:

Lets just skip to the review aite? CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE THIS GOOD NEWS

Before :

221120111815

After : 

231120111819

How did it became miracle? 
Well, I only used the Egg White Pore Clean Pad and then applied the T-zone and U-zone serums next hehe :D
And these are the effects :D

Picnik collage
Right cheek

Picnik collage
Left cheek


:D Now let see what are differences since Day 1 till Day 12, which is today

Picnik collage
TADAAAA!

Well so far, I believe you readers could had see what were the changes 
Overall I rate this Egg White Pore line a 5/5!
The serum might need more time to work though since 12 days isn't enough to minimize the pores completely..
But I still think its worth of your money! You guys must get the cleaning pads! ITS AWESOME AND WORKS LIKE MAGIC!
Eventhough today is the deadline of the challenge, I would still update you readers in the future :)
Well maybe not so soon until my SPM ends :/

Hope you guys had enjoyed reading my 12 days review on the Egg White Pore line!
Its been a honour to give out review to you people and I had fun too :D


Remember to feed your skin everyday with nutrients and vitamins and not to forget, get enough of sleep everyday to prevent breakouts and eyebags or else....you will end up looking tired and panda-ish like me!
Till then dearies~ signing off!
With ♥ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment