Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012.

Hello guys! Its a brand new year already!
Well its kinda late to wish Happy New Year but who cares.

HAPPPPPPY NEW YEAR!! :D

Its kinda cool to know that I don't have to wake up early for secondary school anymore.
Enjoying the time being at home HOHO
Well I'm still in my attempt for finding part time jobs.
Hopefully I can really find one that is suitable for me *fingers crossed*

Yesterday went to Leisure Mall and watched Sherlock Holmes together with Siew Yuan.
Man, I have to admit, the movie was just AWESOME. I rate it 5/5! :D

The Leisure Mall GSC kinda sucked. They don't have the "New Year's Eve" movie :/

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah need to thank Siew Yuan once again for the gifts!

040120122182
A Santa Claus with sunglasses chocolate (Honestly, its too pretty that I feel kinda worry to eat it)

040120122185
A bow shaped bracelet! Too nice hahah :D


And cough, to present myself as a delayed Christmas/ birthday gift, I got myself a Venti Starbucks frap tumbler. Makes my wallet burn, burn, BURN but its okay, ut'll be my first and last time purchasing something like that. 

040120122184

Since my boyfie asked me how am I gonna bring it around since its so big, I started to regret for not buying the Grande sized tumbler -__-"


Anyhow, I shall stop here. Looking forward for better 2012! And hope the world wouldn't end as I still want to get married and have kids earn money and enjoy life.
Bye bye to you! MUAHH ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment