Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Things that happened to me on 2011.

#1 Knowing a great guy aka Bing Hau :P
#2 Being in a relationship (it was my first and it wasn't easy as I thought of)
#3 Had a great secondary life with my class mates and friends
#4 End up laughing for almost everyday while at school (blame the jokers in class)
#5 Got a job and worked part time for the very first time of my life
#6 Got my first pay check
#7 Went for dates :P
#8 Went for my very first facial session
#9 Had my eyebrow shaped ._.
#10 Participated in Skinfood's 12 Day Challenge
#11 Finished SPM which used to be my nightmare after finishing PMR
#12 Changed my mobile operator from Maxis to Digi lol
#13 Quitted maple for a year (I'm sure it was a good choice)
#14 Becoming less of a fangirl (I don't spazz over Junhyung anymore, surprisingly.)
#15 Got my Blink Blink from Siew Yuan, Hui Min and Ivy~ :D
#16 Had Baskin Robbins on a rainy day and stayed in Starbucks Leisure Mall (I swear I was shivering!)
#17 Had my first Chatime drink and lovin' it
#18 Went for group studies at Starbucks Viva Home and Leisure Mall.
#19 Witnessed a robbery incident (now that was the worst incident I ever came to so far in these 17 years)
#20 Went for family trip to Genting. My boyfie was there with me too :D
#21 Attended my church's youth camp. And I witnessed His power that got me crying.
#22 Shared my very first gelato at Gelatomio @ Genting with my dear (IT WAS AWESOME K.)
#23 Skipped co-curriculum activities for a few times (They're boring sometimes)
#24 Passed Undang test with a score of 45/48 (#successkid.jpg)
#25 Went for driving lessons (and still afraid of driving)
#26 Fell in love with Tumblr
#27 Enjoyed looking at rage toons and memes
#28 Shed a lot of tears. (A lot if compared to the years before. I'm not a cry baby k.)
#29 Watched the best wedding proposal video EVER that uses memes. (GO WATCH IT. I TEARED)
#30 Learned how to love (NOT EASY.)
#31 Celebrated Christmas Eve with my boyfie. (Party is really a no no)
#32 Did not receive any Christmas present AGAIN
#33 Went for couple photoshoots (ahem.)
#34 Fell sick for 2 times during the whole year (I don't usually get sick y'know T__T)
#35 Always get close-to-pass marks for Bio subject exams :/
#36 Made cards with hand for the first time
#37 Attended Form 5 graduation at Legend Hotel. Glad that my dear were there too :)
#38 Attended dear's convocation at TARC. Felt a little awkward when asked to take picture together with his parents haha but happy as well :P
#39 Learned how to make chocolate (Well, not from the crack)
#40 Baked cookies for the first time (Turned out to be burnt a little)
#41 Went to Education fair at KLCC for the first time
#42 Thought about my future
#43 Planned to become wedding planner. (LOL all you want -__-)
#44 Went to Kuantan (That place did not give me any nice memory despite the sunburn and horrible hotel :/)
#45 Tried Sticky candy for the first time
#46 Bought a shirt for Bing Hau (I failed in choosing the right size)
#47 Watched Family Guy, How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory. Lovin' it!
#49 Listen to more English songs than Korean songs
#50 Dear called during midnight of 31st December 2011 and wished Happy New Year after 12am of 1st January 2012 :) Great start for a new year :D


2012, you better be greater than 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment