Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Resolutions

HAHA mind me, this is gonna be another LOOOOOOONG list :P

#1 Go for college and enjoy college life
#2 Love more, hate less
#3 Enjoy life more, worry less
#4 Be more romantic (HARHAR)
#5 Be more thoughtful/considerate
#6 Earn more money
#7 Make others happy
#8 GET MY DRIVING LICENSE! (MUST!!)
#9 Go for more dates :3
#10 Be a good girlfriend (MUST TOO!!)
#11 Be a good kid
#12 Get an iPad 3
#13 Persuade dad to get me a Macbook Pro (The cheapest will do T___T)
#14 Have a great birthday date :D (I believe this will come true!)
#15 Don't disappoint people
#16 Be closer to God
#17 Appreciate the life I'm having
#18 Be more socialable!
#19 Meet more awesome people
#20 Be jealous lesser
#21 Get some couple stuffs (Cheesy but I don't care! Rings, keychains, shirts, ANYTHING!)
#22 Be smarter a little (Cause I feel like I'm getting dumber for not studying so long)
#23 Make my relationship STRONGER AND TOUGHER!
#24 Go for a holiday getaway with dear (If can lah...though it doesn't seem possible)
#25 Live with the motto "Impossible is nothing!" (got me hoping for the above resolution hahah)
#26 Get more angpau!
#27 Celebrate important events with loved ones
#28 Receive Christmas presents! (I never actually had received any so far)
#29 Celebrate my first 1 year anniversary with dear :D
#30 Get good results for SPM (5As at least. Please T_____T)
#31 Be happy
#32 Complete all of the above

K lah I should stop right there before it becomes a SUPER LONG wishlist.
Its getting late already. Gotta go peeps!
Babai! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment