Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello dearies!
Ahh I'm taking a break after such a long session of add maths.

And yup I went to Leisure Mall today to study but everyone seems to be texting me and asking, "Why you like so free one?" LOL I'm not that free one loh actually hahaha

So I reached there at around 12 like that I straight went to Starbucks. I planned to get the red christmas edition Starbucks card but BOOHOOO! They're left with the not-so-pretty green colour coffee one and thus, I didn't get it since I want to go find for the pweeety red one at other outlets :/


End up buying a Banana chocolate chip muffin. Tasted heavenly of course since I'm hungry :3


When I was going to my place, I saw this long haired girl around my age sitting in front of me. She's as if showing her LV bag and iPhone to me. Oh whatever -.-
Then not long after 2 other guys who were her friends came and sat there and I came to know that they're 17 since they're holding Physics book. 
One of the guy looked quite familiar to me. That familiar guy went out and I saw him smoking and I recognized him. He's from my previous school but I forgotten his name. He's puffing the smoke thinking he looked so cool -.-

SMOKERS ARE SUCH A TURN OFF OKAY?

So nevermind, I continued studying and they continued talking, laughing thinking they're in their home or something. I was like "HELLO? DID YOUR PARENTS OWN STARBUCKS? NO." (in my heart..duh!)
Lets skip that part about them, they're so boring to talk about lol.

Went to McD for lunch and then met Hui Min when I just left there haha
Then I went to Chatime for their Buy 1 Free 1 promo
The line was -_______- long. I lined up for 30 minutes to tapau for my family.
It was worth waiting anyway :3

Then I went home and then I study and then I fold clothes.
While folding clothes on my sister's bed, I SAW A MOTHER FISHING BLACK COLORED BABY LIZARD WITH WHITE SPOTS.
I screamed like its the end of the world and ran out of my room.
When my dad came up to kill it, its gone. UGH.
stoopid lizard, I wish you're dead.
I don't even dare to sleep in my room tonight (my sister and I shared the same room) 
Wish me luck :(

Alright that's the end of my boring life lol.
Bye! HAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment