Saturday, March 28, 2009

got caught...

i should have known that this day will come anyhow...
i should have known that i shouldn't had trust my sister...
i should have known that there are many people who were close to you that can't be trusted...
now that i've been caught in the act...
I'VE BEEN BANNED


phone been kept away..
handphone number been changed by my mom..
can't use the internet that much anymore..

why does all this happen to me??
sometimes life just can't be that good and that nice..
whatever secret that you keep will be known by someone else sooner or later..
i know that i was wrong but couldn't i be given freedom??
what kind of life is this??

God..please listen to my prayer...
i know i'm wrong to do so but please give me just another chance...
give me the confidence i needed and the patience to go through all this...
please bless me and the special one...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment