Monday, April 27, 2009

get a life?

Pfft...in a real bad mood right now. Shit...my sis had really been a headache...


READ MY BLOG AND TELL MY PARENTS EVERYTHING AND LIES...


hello? This is MY blog NOT YOURS okay?
I write what i want here.
I don't care whatever you read here or even this post.
But stop telling lies on what i wrote here even its the truth.
Do you know you're just getting me into trouble?!
You not satisfied? Then go get your own blog.

Did you know you'd troubled me so many times?
And i think i'm kind enough to forgive you so many times too.
But now...you're getting too much and too over it seriously.
I'll won't trust you that easily anymore.

You are just a stranger to me NOW.
You're going out to buy food and you know i haven't eat anything since 10.00 AM
I'm asking you to get me something to eat as you're going out.
YOU ARE JUST SELFISH.

Well now...i have to starve until 7.30 and wait for dinner instead.
Since there's nothing at home, i asked my mom to buy me twiggies or whatever that can fill me when she's on the way back home.
But she's going out too and ask me to eat maggi...
pfft...

(p/s : due to this problem...i might be setting my blog private..)
Everything's not working now...
1. streamyx (shitty connection)
2. msn (always can't receive and send msg out)
3. maxis (only receive people's sms if they send them twice)

ARGH!!! All these are bothering me so much!!!
Oh yes...i screwed up most of my papers in the exam..
Science, Maths (failed it) shit la!!!

With Puan F around...you can't argue back...
when she took my paper and take the marks....:
Puan F : so ada apa-apa yang nak complain di page 11?
Me : huh? *flipping to page 11*
Puan F : *grabs the paper while i'm flipping* Tak payahlah...Tak ada extra marks punya...
Fine then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment