Saturday, June 6, 2009

love is like fairytale.

agree? 

Why is it forbidden when you had found your another half?
Why is it so far away the distance?
And worst of all, SEPARATED FOREVER...


No matter how hard i tried or whatever i do, its still the same.
It never make any difference.

All i did was that stupid crying.
I know crying is useless. (except for hui min who enjoyed it so much)
Reality remains reality.

I've been reading those messages again and again.
Can't stop the tears.
Add up with the song from my blog.
Even more sad.

Night too...
recalling the pasts and compare it with now.
a huge big difference. And now there's a blank in my life.

He made me believe that love does exist.
But now since he's gone...all i have is just memories.
I really do wish that he swims out of the ocean where his ashes were and come back alive.
I know...i'm not suppose to have these stupid thoughts.
I don't wanna be called emo.
Someone cheer me up =(

People always say that love is like magic.
But isn't magic just an illusion?

No comments:

Post a Comment