Sunday, July 5, 2009

fire.

on last thursday, (02.07.09) my grandfather's brick factory had a really big fire. Half of it was burned to ashes and it took 3 days for the fire brigade to put out the big fire.

When i heard this news, i was really shocked and felt sympathy for my grandfather.
All his effort these years and money just burn into ashes.

My mom and aunts they went there to take a look. All of them cried when they saw the fire.
My aunt and uncles just took their money out of their wallet without looking and give them to the 6 firemen so that they'll put out the fire ASAP.

The fire starts with a really big explosion. Caused by erm..some kind of people who rented the half of the factory to burn tyres. BOM! And the fire came to the factory. There's a guy who's inside and i think he was injured. Thank god he's safe right now.

On the night after, my aunt who worked there called. She's the one who was there and heard the explosion from the office. She sounded scared, tired and going to cry. She tell me what had happened. At that time the fire haven't been put out completely.

My grandfather though he didn't let out a drip of tear, i can tell he's really sad. Haiz...there's nothing we could do. The fire had bring a big lost of RM500k. Its a large number. He stayed there to watch the firemen put out the fire until midnight. And the next day early morning, he went again.


We as humans have ups and downs.
I'm really proud of my grandfather for being so tough.



Oh lord, please give us the strength we need to face life.
Everything happens does have a reason.
We need Your blessings.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment