Tuesday, July 7, 2009

when you're gone.

Err...hey there?


I'll start on with my eyes.
Yesterday went for eye check...and guess what? My eye power had rised to 500!!
Gosh...that was scary...
I'm thinking of wearing contacts as it can correct the vision (most people say that)
But my mom...she wouldn't let la..
say will go blind la, eye will pain la, and lazy people like me *cough* not suitable to wear them as need to clean them blablabla...=.="

So i'm thinking to go for work after PMR.
My salaries might go to.....

- new handphone
- shopping
- contacts
- watch

depends on how much i got...but oh well, 15 is hard to find a job.
_________________________________________________________________

And Angie, if you're reading this (below)...reply in my cbox okay?
Remember to help me get the t-shirts from ice before he shift to Australia...
If you didn't...i wonder when could i get those back =.="
Please and thanks..


(p/s: from now on...song titles will be my posts titles (if i could think of any that suits my mood)



When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The eye power of mine is increasing too
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment