Thursday, March 31, 2011

for the one i cared so much.

yes you, my dear friend, Siew Yuan. This is for you.

Well..i really don't know when you will read this or would you ever read this but anyway there's a lot of things that I had been wanting to tell you. Man, I really don't know how to start.

The reason why I'm writing this is because I would like to make confessions.
The reason why I never tell you in person is because some things are really hard to say even if its true. Its my ego and my weak point I guess. D:

First of all, I really want you to know that you're pretty, beautiful. No matter in the inside or outside.
Although I always say it the other way round, but you are beautiful (though I still think I'm prettier HAHAHA)
You really have to accept the truth that you are one pretty girl and be confident.


One thing about you is that, you believe and take seriously of what people say.
The moment when he say you're a ___, you really worry and cared about it so much.
You don't have to take it seriously since he's really nobody to say such things.
As long as you know you aren't one and your friends don't think you're one, its already enough.

What if its true?
Who cares.
Isn't it better that way if a guy sees what's inside of you instead of the outside? :D

Anyway, don't let his words that makes no sense hurt your own feelings.
Remember, what doesn't kill you, just makes you stronger.

_______________________________________________


It somehow just make me felt sad inside when you have no mood to even talk.
Shit happens but life still carries on.
You have to learn to be tough from now on as there's still a lot of things outside that we haven't explore..
There's a lot more things that we haven't get to see as well.

So just an advice from your friend, me, be tough and I know I never said this to you before, I will always support you :)

_______________________________________________

I really missed that old cheerful you.
Stress really is shitty and crappy.
I'm really sorry for not helping you at times when you needed help most
For example, the Shirtliff board.
I understand that there's way too many times that I had made you felt sad, and act cool bout it.
I had also been leaving you alone when you were at your worst.
All I can say now is sorry :(

Don't worry to tell me things and how you really feel inside.
You know, telling can make you feel way better and we can try solve it.
Don't always keep things to yourself and got hurt later after that.
You know, I feel really bad about it
______________________________________________

You're the one best friend that I've known for really long. 11 years.
And I wouldn't want to lose one awesome friend like you.
Cheers to our friendship! :)
May it live long!

P/S : sorry if i had hurt you feelings throughout this post D:

No comments:

Post a Comment