Sunday, April 6, 2008

IU Day

Its International Understanding Day n i bought 2 tickets. I bought 1 for my cousin on friday but she last minute say she got tuition on saturday. When she tell me dat, i was frightened cuz dat ticket cost me RM8 n wad should i do with d ticket? So i called tessa to come 4 d event n i sell ticket to her. So we tetapkan on 12.45 pm meet at d skul. I supposed 2 be late cuz got traffic jam but tessa is later than me. Me, shalini n siew yuan wait 4 her outside there. When i came down from my car, omg!! i saw fei po (lynette u noe who's dat la) wearing a very loose dark purple shirt dat look worser than my grandma...she wear pearl necklace summore n wear make-up...yuckk!! When tessa arrived we go in. We waited n they say dat they'll start d event at 1.45 so we waited n waited. While waiting i played wif shalini's game boy..then d event started. To say really, d event was quite nice. We watched d geisha dance n they look beautiful...they served us wif sushi...yum...too bad dun hav pizza. Those girls who sat behind me talked so much..can't stop talking...haizz. Then there's d band...they sing so teruk man..oops not sing but shout..they ask sum of us 2 keliling them.. come on la, u tot u r who? very big superstar ah...then quite a lot of ppl stand around them but d longer thay sing the lesser d ppl who stand around them..lolx! Next we go find 4 food n go 2 bilik serbaguna 4 snacks...we ate mihun n drink syrup with cincau inside (taste gud!!). Actually i tot they'll hav more sushi's n pizza but i dreamed a lot..hehe. Lastly there's fashion show. D interactors go up d stage n pose. Then got giving gifts 4 guests. After dat d event ended...

Dats all...signing off...bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment