Monday, December 1, 2008

Tagged by Sarah =)

Yourself


Name: Tan Chi Shein


Nickname: Chi Shein


Height: 159 cm..(i've grown taller!!!)


Favourite colour: White,black,hot pink and purple...


What are you doing?(besides doing this tag) : reading frenz blog


List down 5 people that appears in your mind right now( and also the reason):
- my mum - cuz she wake me up early in d morning juz nw
- my brother - cuz he made me take care of him so long
- nigahiga - cuz i'm gona watch his vids at youtube later
- christ - cuz i'm gona play maple later..swt
- my lil cousin - cuz she's a new born baby!!


List down 5 people that is hyper active:
- My sister
- my brother
- my crazy cousin (min chi)
- my crazy cousin's lil' bro
- my another cousin..lol


List down 5 people that love to read:
- Tessa
- Shakthy
- Sheng Juen
- Rebecca
- Rou Yiing (and shiney too)




List down 5 of your favourite food:
- CHOCOLATE!!!
- cakes..
- japanese food
- western food
- n many lah..


You tagged:
- min chi
- camen
- sheng juen
- hui min
- tessa
- shakthy
- moky
- rebecca

- whoever wana do dis tag

No comments:

Post a Comment