Monday, March 9, 2009

Sports Day 2009

lol..i noe i'm so late for this post (2 weeks!!) but anyway just want to make some updates here..

overall its ok ok la..helped shakthy's mom at the tent and passing foods to the sports houses =.=
(eyh..all the sport houses captains better be grateful to me and my friends who worked in the tent..if we're not there, u all alrd no need eat..lol jk nia)
Anyways..i stealed 2 pieces of kfc chickens from shirtliff although its not my set..working at the tent also have its benefits..free food banyak!! xD
This were the results of sport's day:
#1 : Green
#2 : Maclay
#3 : Prouse
#4 : Shirtliff
#5 : Cooke

After clearing up the tent while other people gone home..waited for my mom's car and bout 2 like that go home. Slept in the car since i kuat kerja the whole afternoon unlike some people go back home early so senang and got time to sms say i tak ada semangat kesukanan -.-
I'm in the tent oso got cheer for Shirtliff although i'm so far away..and got people thought i'm crazy or something dun dare buy drinks from me =S
(sorry if thats the reason the jualan of the drinks tak laris =p)

here are some pictures took:



Sheng Juen =D

Hui min (dun shy shy la =p)



Rebecca.. (wonder she's sms-ing who sampai so happy...jkjk xD)
Thats all for now!! Gotta go hafal my bm lisan =S
Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment