Wednesday, May 13, 2009

seems like exams coming so near...i'll not be updating so often
wish me luck for my exams... *praying*

oh yeah!!! Stupid maxis....tat pile of useless crap...
charge me so damn expensive...
just because my phone have 3G function, they go auto install tat thing without my approval
and look...my this month's bill had became RM 300+ shit =X

luckily right now i've change to prepaid...
better i think...
no fake charges, can control usage, not as annoying as Maxis
feel like advertising for Hotlink pula...=="

anyways...right now I can't send any messages or even call
cause that stupid Maxis say need to wait for 24 hours only can use...
sorry to those whom had sent messages or trying to call me
I can't receive anything until tomorrow afternoon...
but as soon as I receive it I'll reply ASAP

oh yeah....i wanna repeat the post below i have nothing to do with it. I didn't even get to edit it, delete it or what...even the labels is not i write 1...
(you guys who wrote it should feel grateful)

If there's any offence created, don't find me ok? Its none of my business...

No comments:

Post a Comment