Sunday, June 28, 2009

the feeling of fulfillment.

Bahahahaha...
Went to Jusco Cheras Selatan today with my cousin. =D
Go there for shopping~~
Feel so syok to shop after exam is finished. I mean open day.

Went to body glove and there's a sale.
So i bought 2 shirts. They're having 50-70% discounts storewide!
From RM60++ became RM19++

Oh yeah...i also bought Starbucks for my very first time =.=
Expensive like i expected...
Now i feel kindda regret...RM 16.20 for a cup of Venti Chocolate Cream Chip Frappucino!!!
Next time i won't buy it unless there's people belanja me. =3

After that, searching for rubik's cube.
Went to popular and see if they have it.
I saw this worker there with shoulder length hair squating down so i can't see his face...
I thought its a she...so i go like "erm...miss ah? do you have rubik's cube here?"
And when he turned...i still thought he's a she until he speaks...LOL >.<

He don't know what was rubik's cube at first, then i say its some kind of puzzle
And he bring me to the place where got puzzle books. Swt..
Then i say "no no...not this one"
Then he thought i wanted jigsaw puzzle...ish =.=
After i explained to him one by one only he bring me to the correct place...

Anyways...its not smooth la..so i went jusco and buy.
Made in CHINA..not smooth somemore RM8.90

My cousin spend RM90 on a bag O.O
if me i wouldn't lor...somemore duno what brand is that.
body glove punya also only RM 80 leh...
This is what you call it big spender and shopaholic... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment