Friday, June 26, 2009

open day 2009.

open day was today. Well not very happy with my results of course.
So many B's =.=
Luckily it was my dad who came and not my mom. If its my mom i'm very sure i'll get a very long lecture.

Hui min's mom and sis really look so alike. Pretty also =D
Hope her sis will really belanja me makan...lol jk la


Siew Yuan followed me home right after my dad took the report card. Hehe...i want a rubik's cube!


Oh yeah...i would like to say sorry to Sheng Juen and Ivy for getting you both probates got scolded from the annoying senior prefect. sorry and next time i wouldn't eat outside class again and get you both into trouble =(

1 thing i would like to ask...so what if i eat? It wasn't like i'm gonna litter the floor...zzz
Ugh...that prefect is annoying to me...
I shall forget bout this as...

I DON'T FIGHT WITH IDIOTS PREFECTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment