Tuesday, March 2, 2010

meh.

Ignore my title. I'm too lazy to update anything. Even bout cny. I just celebrate it like how everyone did.

And yeah genting...lazy to update too. All the pics are in my camera and my phone.
So yeah...no more updates bout cny (maybe will be a really late post)


Okay..i got a freaking mark due to sunburn and wearing specs. DAMN.
Its already nearly a week and it haven't recover.
ITS SUPER UGLY. But yet, hui min can still say its cute -.- (i bet she lie HAHA)

Went for priya's party..february had been fun as its full of holidays and events :D

_______________________________


February had been the past and now March is the present. DARN.
Had exam today. Screwed all of it like usual.
Don't expect good grades from last minute studying. FAILURE.


Tomorrow shall be doom's day.
Having chemistry and add maths. BLOODY HELL D:
Wish me luck :P


Gonna say bye to blogger now and say hi to books. EWW.

(p/s : i'm quite happy and touched when you guys actually still read my dead blog. Love you guys! :D)


you had been my past already.
i'm over you.
and i'm glad that i did :)
christ where are you? HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment