Saturday, November 19, 2011

Skinfood 12 Days Challenge : Day 8

Annyeong again!
Hohoho its Day 8...4 more days to complete my challenge :D
So I'm here to share some tips on the most important step for our skincare routine. That's right, its cleansing.

1. Use warm water (or as hot as your face could stand) to rinse your face first to open up your pores. Then use your regular face wash to cleanse with circular movements. Wash off the face wash with cold water to close back the pores. It could minimize your pores if you use this method in a long term :)

2. If you couldn't find a suitable face wash, you can use instant oat. Yes, those oat that you eat. This is my personal experience and it works. This is always suitable for all skin types (if you have an allergic skin, this is the one for you!) since its mild, effective and awesome for oil control! :D 
How do you do it? I'll explain a little more :
  • Firstly, you get about a half handful of instant oat (use a spoon for hygiene) then you add some warm water and mix it using your fingers. 
  • After it became like a paste texture, apply it on your face (after rinsing with warm water of course) and massage it with circular movements. It could get a little messy so make sure your hair and fringe is always tied up neat :)
  • Massage your face with the oat for about 3-5 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Make sure you don't wash off the oat on the sink as it could clog the sink! Wipe dry your face and apply toner, serum and emulsion ;)
So, here's my review again. I've been using the T-zone and U-zone serum last night. However I only apply the T-zone serum on my nose as my forehead doesn't face any huge pores problem.
I've been using the T-zone serum on my nose for about a week now and the changes is obvious :D
I had a lot of blackheads on the sides of my nose previously and now it's almost gone!

I'll let the pictures do the talking :P

191120111726
Taken last night

191120111727
Taken this morning ;)

Well the results, you can see it yourself :D
I shall go catch up with Add Maths and Physics already!
Bye peeps and stay tuned! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment