Friday, November 18, 2011

Skinfood 12 Days Challenge : Day 7 (AMAZED)

Ain't it fast? Its already 7 days!
In love with the results after using the Egg White Pore line :D
Seems like now this line is available in your nearest Skinfood stores already.
Quickly go grab them! (Especially the Egg White Pore Clean Pad! ITS A MUST HAVE! :P)

Well thank God I have a long, beautiful sleep last night since there's no exam today
I'm amazed how my pores are refined since its nearly a week since I use this product!

But anyway, look at this AMAZING result for just after one week! :D 

181120111698
:DD

And this is my before and after pictures :D

Picnik collage
On the left is the awesome effect on Day 2 and on the right is the amazing result today :DDDD
(Sorry for the wrong contrast of the pictures :x)

That's all for today! Gotta go do some Add Maths :/
Stay tuned!
I miss my boy, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment