Thursday, November 17, 2011

Skinfood 12 Days Challenge : Day 6

Hello Hello!
Finally a break for tomorrow! :DD

So here I am, blogging for the Skinfood 12 Day Challenge again
And I AM SUPER SUPER HAPPY. WHY?

THESE ARE MY REASON :D

161120111700

What about a further view?

161120111698

These are the effects of the awesome Egg White Pore line
I used those magic ceaning pads yesterday so that's why it made me so happy today :P
I know my post had been boring since its always the same thing since day 1, so...I'm here to give some tips on how to tighten pores faster and effectively.
And all the tips below are Skinfood-inspired by using natural ingredients to provide healthy skin (and by the way, its cheap, affordable and simple to get. Just perfect for low-income students like me :P) 

1. So...the egg white is said to have skin toning and complexion enhancing ingredients too. The egg yolk, have its own "special power" too! Try whipping it and apply it on your face together with a few drops of lemon juice. It can improve your skin tone and pore size :)

2. Have an oily face? Worry no more! Apply honey together with sugar and some lemon juice on your face, massage, leave it for a few minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. Ta-daaa! Pores are tinier and say bye-bye to oily face :D

Note : If you're having breakouts or you have an acne-prone skin, DO NOT USE LEMON JUICE ON YOUR SKIN. It might be too acidic for your skin to stand! 


So this is the end of my post. Hope you guys get some little ideas on how to treat your skin better ;)
Will share more tips and ideas in my next post! 
Bye lovelies! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment