Sunday, November 20, 2011

Skinfood 12 Days Challenge : Day 9

Hello and annyeong again my fellow readers! ITS DAY 9 ALREADY!
And yep, still can't get over the amazing results xD
My weekends just passed way too fast T__T back to SPM again tomorrow :(

I'm having a good time using this Egg White Pore line :P

201120111750 

201120111754
Last night!


201120111761

201120111751
This morning!

Used serum only and didn't use the clean pads. I wish that the Egg White Pore Clean Pads can be used everyday since its SO AWESOMEEEE
So readers, had you get your Egg White Pore products already?
I hope you guys did ;)


..................................................................................................................

-Personal Update-

I'm so stressed up for SPM :( 
Physics, bio and chem exam is coming so soon already!
I'm currently having breakouts and super heavy eye bags BOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
And I had been inside my room since forever.
I think I'm gonna be obese soon since I go straight up to my room to study right after meals :((
And I didn't go out during weekends T__T
I think I'll go crazy soon. 
SPM, YOU SHUCK!

And dear, you don't know how much I miss you. :(


Alright I think I'll stop here. Gotta go and memorise my moral "nilais" and take care of my mummy since she's sick. 
Ciao! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment