Monday, November 21, 2011

Skinfood 12 Days Challenge : Day 10!

Finally, 2 more days to go!
I'm here again to give my review again on the Egg White Pore line
Sorry for the late post as I'm busy with SPM. Just had moral paper today and I was tired like crazy since I stayed up till midnight just to memorize all the freakin' 36 "nilai" and "definisi"
But anyway, thank God its over already since 10.30 in the morning.

Anyway, let me go back to the Egg White Pore review.
And again, I used the T-zone and U-zone serum (I'm only supposed to use the Egg White Pore Clean Pad twice a week)
And of course, it showed some results, but not as much if compared to the magical Egg White Clean Pads though.

201120111770
Taken late evening yesterday

201120111772
Taken last night after applying the U-zone serum

211120111790
Taken this morning


Bad news : I'm having an huge pimple on my forehead -.-
And my milia porblem isn't solved yet so that's why I didn't use the T-zone serum on my forehead but instead on my nose. Sorry guys I wasn't able to provide more information on it :(

Moral of this lesson is : ALWAYS GET ENOUGH SLEEP AND REST.
Nothing can buy a precious sleep.
If you had enough rest and drink enough water, you would not face breakouts etc.
Till then~ 2 more days till Day 12!
Can't wait to make comparisons on Day 12 :P

Bye~ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment