Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged by Niena!!

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1.At what age do you wish to marry?
b4 29 yrs old
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I ♥ u n thx 4 everythin u hav given me =)
3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Hui Min, Tessa, Sheng (i would laugh non-stop if they're thr xD)
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
HEAVEN...
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Everyone in my life will be healthy n free of probs =)
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes!!!! Ask ppl 2 belanja then no nid pay moneylo...
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
my family n frenz but most importantly my life
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
giv 2 parents, donation, savings, buy d things i wan, shop till i drop x)
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
nope...
10. Your current fave song?
hmm...When I grow up, better in time n many more
11. What am I doing now?
this tag
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
backstabbers and liars
13. What is your ambition?
be d richest woman in the world!!!
14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
do samseng stuffs, hav tattoo on their whole body, smokes
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
air, water, food, toilet (if no toilet when u stomachache go whr??)
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
errm...i think so..
17. What do you see when you look into a mirror?
my small eyes, uncountable pimples and acne, messy hair, my ugly face =(
18. who is the last person you had a fight with?
my younger sis (she's only 10!!!)
19. Will you ever go bungee jumping?
NO!!! they're HORRIBLE!!!
20. what is the cutest thing u've ever seen?
Kay-E n Hui Min's dog...NOT
I tag:
*Shakthy
*Celia
* Tessa
*Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment