Monday, September 15, 2008

Trip 2 Sunway on 13 Sept.

Went to Sunway on Saturday wif my cousins, my sis, n my church frenz. Really having nice time thr... reach thr around 10 sumthin n entered at 11 sumthin i guess...



1stly go change then we played roller coaster called 'Lost City Of Gold'. It was fast though n me n my sis both shouted so loud dat i even hav a sore throat. We sit dat another time but nt really as exciting as d 1st time. After dat me n my sis go sit at d ferris wheel (its my sis request though n i hav 2 folo her) After d ride we ride d Pirate Ship called "Revenge Of The Pirates" I'm also shouting at d ride cuz its 360 degrees turn n fast. Its really paining wif d tight thing on me...

after finished wif d dry park...its time for some wet park. d rental 4 d tubes were quite expensive but i din really rent it as i juz wana use it 4 d slides. Luckily they provided tubes 4 slides. Me n my sis was tired of climbing up juz 2 slide down. Played dat 4 a lot of times until bored n tired. After dat slide we go for bodysurfing. Dat was really fun too...

Getting tired n hungry, decided 2 buy food. They're really clever in earning money... These are the rules they have:

a) Not allowed 2 bring water inside only empty bottles are allowed. Thr are refilling water but its hard 2 find d place.
b) Lockers are RM 2 per closing. Once u locked n u opened it, u can't lock it back until u pay 2 bucks...
c) Food oso not allowed as usual


1 Cup of Coke had alrd cost me RM 4 n d foods thr are extremely expensive...

i) Rojak/cendol/ais kacang - Rm 6
ii) Chicken burger wif cheese - rm 7
iii) fried rice - Rm 10
iv) Asam laksa/curry mee - Rm 12

I really wasted a lot of money thr..=.= I share rojak wif my sis n coke as they're d cheapest thr. After finished wif eating, we go play again. Later, we clean up ourselves n bath. We left sunway lagoon at around 5 n headed 2 Sunway Pyramid 4 foods as in sunway lagoon d foods were so expensive.

Went 2 a restaurant wif my cousin n her frenz. D foods oso quite expensive so i bought drinks since i've ate rojak. We go 2 J Co. after dat 2 buy doughnuts 4 sure =) Bought 1 dozen 2 bring back home and eat. Then we waited at d Lion scripture 4 my mum 2 fetch us. While on my way walking thr, i saw thr's a restaurant i duno wad name, they wrote their menu outside thr wif d BIG word PANINI. Can't believe dat Shalini was so popular =p (shalini dun blame me)

Waiting 4 like 20 minutes, my mum finally came. Go 'ta pao' KFC again since we're still hungry. (i noe we eat a lot) Go back home n eat again...

Dats d end of a tired but fun day ♥
It'll be forever in my memories...

(p/s : if any of u go sunway lagoon, be sure 2 bring lots of cash as d things were all expensive)

No comments:

Post a Comment