Monday, September 22, 2008

HORRIBLE AND WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!

OMG!! 20 Sept marks my worst day and unluck ever in my life...=(

I was drinking Milo n my bro tertumpah dat milo on my KKS!!! my kks n my milo was on d table. then d cup was rolling n rolling n at last land on d floor wif shattered pieces of porcelain (wait..did i spell dat correctly??) my mum's not at home so i have 2 wipe it ( i dun hav a maid like everyone does) My kks was wet at d side wif d brown stains. It looked so untidy so i have 2 re-do EVERYTHING!! Argh...T__T Its a horrible day. There were loads on milo as it leaked all around d table wif books n newspapers... haizz

So after i clean up, i go on9 2 do my kks. Then i was thirsty n go make another cup of milo again and guess wad?? D BIG container of sugar falled DOWN!!! Time to work n wipe again... =(

Finished wif d cleaning i carefully drink d milo...
since then, I swear i won't ever make milo again...
I'll ask 4 my sis help next time instead...
ITS A BAD DAY..

No comments:

Post a Comment