Thursday, May 7, 2009

thank you

I'd to say thank you very much! (you know who you are)
Thanks for willing to once stand and fight again..with me
for God...we'll stand and stay strong..
Thanks a lot and God bless you.. =)

***************************************************

Oh well...i'm really tired of all the naggings and lecture from my mom EVERY MORNING
Is it really that hard to stay at SBU??
If I really shift..I'll lost many things
Good friends...good teachers...good education (not really)

Why do you always think that distance is always more important than education?
I know you're tired but just 1 more year please?
After I finished Form 4 and the holidays...
I'll go for driving lessons and get my license...
Then I can drive to school and I won't disturb your sleep anymore
I REALLY DON'T WANNA SHIFT!!!!

That school is just another lousy school..
gangsters...plenty of lala mui's...
There's once I saw a girl who's wearing a big butterfly pin to school
not only this girl but also her another friend..(they think its cute huh?)
SAME TYPE OF PIN, COLOUR AND PATTERN (small lil' kids style)
flirting with those ugly pathetic guys around
so desperate ah?

You shift me to that pathetic school la...
You'll regret...
As long as this year haven't end
I'll try to stop you from shifting me to that pathetic lousy school...
Not being rude or what..I'm fighting for my studies and my future

No comments:

Post a Comment