Tuesday, May 5, 2009

what gone wrong?

I don't know what had gone wrong..
Would you tell me what's the problem?
You had been speaking in such way which is really different..
I'm sorry if I offended you or what..
I think you might be blocking me or what in any sense..

People around me were leaving me one by one..
And now, you whom I trusted most were leaving too maybe..
You think I'm a independent figure?
You don't know me well enough...
You think I'm strong?
You've got wrong...

Facts never change on me
I'm all by myself right now
Since I have no one to count on anymore
Although the last person I hoped to trust on is you,
The choice is still yours...

you told me that i'm not alone
because cause you'll be there, saying:
'I gotcha back!'

and everytime you say that,
you'll give me a smile of yours.
and then we'll continue together.
No matter what.


I had fall now and you knew that
Will you get me back and lend me a hand?
You decide...


(p/s : to people who were reading this, this post is for a girl la..don't get me wrong or what. I'm straight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment