Wednesday, June 3, 2009

untitled

hehe...my blog's now open to all of you out there! (chey..macamlah i banyak readers..) 

well...i unprivate it is  just because of Nuffnang...
they say can earn money wor....tak tau lah...

How does is work actually?
How do they count the money i earn?
More visitors of my blog then more money i get?
Any clue?? I'm new here la....tell me more!

Banyak i korbankan for Nuffnang you know?
because of Nuffnang, i find for a suitable blog template.
because of Nuffnang, i unprivated my blog.
because of Nuffnang, my personal life terdedah. (lol..duno why it sounded weird)
because of Nuffnang, i tak mandi (swt...no lar)

so manager of Nuffnang, better let me earn more money from you ok? 

and oh yeah...to you who are reading this post, better click on the ad on your top right. 
Help me a bit lah in earning money. We both no rugi 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment